Ontario's First Indoor Aerial Ropes Course!
Consisting of 19 challenging elements, suspended 17' above the ground!
Challenge yourself on this exciting and fun course!
Fun for kids of all ages and adults too!
People of all ages and abilities can come and experience this unique activity!
- On course supervision from our trained staff member
- Total session time of 75 minutes
- Approximately 10 minutes of training/orientation
- Approximately 5 minutes on practice course prior to being put on the big course
- Approximately 1 hour of course time
Combo - Sky Trekking & Play
All Sky Trekkers and Parents must fill out the Waiver by clicking the button below.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday to Sunday - 10 am to 8:15 pm*
*Please note, hours are subject to change without notice due to private parties and events.
SKY TREKKING is Ontario’s first aerial ropes course, with 19 challenging elements. Fun for kids of all ages and adults too!