Fun for kids of all ages and adults too!
GREAT NEWS, NOW OPEN TO ONLINE BOOKING!
People of all ages and abilities can come and experience this unique activity!
- On course supervision from our trained staff member
- Total session time of 75 minutes
- Approximately 10 minutes of training/orientation
- Approximately 5 minutes on practice course prior to being put on the big course
- Approximately 1 hour of course time
MASKS ARE WORN COMING IN, OUT AND USING WASHROOM. MASKS CAN BE LOWERED OR OFF WHEN ON COURSE DUE TO SAFE DISTANCING. AS PER DURHAM REGION HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
Hours of Operation
Wednesday thru Sunday from 4pm-5-15pm
*Please note, hours are subject to change without notice due to private parties and events.
PART OF A TEAM COMMUNITY OR SCHOOL GROUP?
Challenge yourselves on our course where we can set up specific activities to improve team building, community & leadership skills!
Sky Trekking FAQ
Who built the courses?
Our courses are built and maintained Challenges Unlimited Inc. They are founding Professional Vendor Member of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), CUI has been part of the development of industry standards to promote well managed Challenge Course Adventure programs within Canada.
Can I take pictures?
Yes, you can take pictures.
What is the best way to dress for a day at the attraction? Is there any clothing that isn’t permissible?
SKY TREKKING is a casual, family-oriented attraction. We suggest you dress comfortably. Closed shoes are required for our ropes course. No skirts or dresses permitted on the ropes course. Please dress family friendly.
Are there any height, weight or other requirements for any of the rides?
Yes, Maximum height is 80″ (6’8”).Maximum weight limit is 275 pounds. Children must be able to reach with their fingerptips 65″, if not, they will require their adult chaperon to go on the course – additional fees will apply. Closed toed shoes are only allowed on the SKY TREKKING course. Please bring a pair of clean shoes with you. No exceptions.
I’ve booked online. NOW WHAT?
- Don’t forget to complete the online waiver. This must be completed before you can go on the course.
- Please take note of your time booked. Refunds will not be given if you are late.
- Remember to pack a pair of clean, closed-toed shoes.
- Come with the mind set of, this will be an adventure of something unlike you have ever done before!