This is Durham’s largest indoor playground which includes NOW a brand new 6-tiered play structure, three exciting slides, and a 20 foot rock wall.
Our facility is 7000 sq feet with a ceiling that is 32 feet high! Come play with us today!
Joey’s World challenges kids to reach and climb! We provide a super structure, one of the biggest in the Durham Region. With clear sight lines throughout the facility, you get to follow your child as they traverse the many challenges in our play structures.
Rock Wall Climbing
We have an amazing 20′ themed out Rock Wall! Thousands of kids have experienced this confidence boosting experience. The auto belay system adds onto the safety component while making it super fun!
Separate Toddler Area
We have a toddler area for children 3 and under. There are numerous toddler friendly interactive activities with soft blocks that’ll keep he young ones busy!
Fun for kids of all ages and adults too. Our course consisting of 19 challenging elements suspended 27′ above the ground! Challenge yourself on this exciting and fun course. People of all ages and abilities can come and experience this unique activity. (Please call to book or check availability under “Skytrekking” tab above)
Play Rules & Safety
- Joey’s World, Family Indoor Playground is an unsupervised play area as such we ask that you closely supervise your own children. Joey’s World is not responsible for any injuries or lost items.
- Socks are mandatory for both children and adults. No shoes, slippers or bare feet are allowed beyond the front entrance area. Socks may be purchased at the front desk for $2/pair.
- Joey’s World is a nut aware facility and as such no outside food allowed with the exception of baby formula and pureed baby food. No food, drinks, or gum in any play areas.
- Ensure that you and your children are free of illness.
- We do not allow any group, small or large, to have a birthday party without making a reservation at our facility.
- Joey’s World reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
- No toys allowed on the climbing structure.
- Children must go down the slide feet first and only one child at a time is allowed to come down the slide.
- The Joey’s World Family appreciates your cooperation in helping Joey’s World maintain a safe, clean and friendly play environment.
Plan A Birthday Party here…
We are simply the most accommodating Birthday Play Place! Imagine a facility that offers a parties for those who show up only! How does this happen?