This is Durham’s largest indoor playground which includes a four-tiered play structure, three exciting slides, a 20 foot rock wall, multi-sports simulator and dozens of other activities.
Our facility is 6000 sq feet with a ceiling that is 28ft high! Come play with us today!
Joey’s World challenges kids to reach and climb! We provide a super structure bigger than any other in the Durham Region. With clear sight lines throughout the facility, you get to follow your child as they traverse the many challenges in our play structures.
Rock Wall Climbing
We have an amazing 20′ themed out Rock Wall! Thousands of kids have experienced this confidence boosting experience. The True Blue Belay System adds onto the safety component while making it super fun!
Separate Toddler Area
We have two toddler areas for children 3 and under. There are numerous toddler friendly interactive activities with soft blocks that’ll keep he young ones busy!
Take a shot at Joey’s Little Archers! Assisted and supervised by one of our trained staff members, you can take a shot in our archery range with a real bow and arrow into one of our targets. See if you have got what it takes to hit a bull’s-eye!
Moms and dads, we didn’t forget about you! Joey’s World will have a cafe with many delicious coffees, muffins and pastries.
As well, a chance to relax in our lounge areas with free WIFI. Why? You deserve it!
Play Rules & Safety
- Joey’s World, Family Indoor Playground is an unsupervised play area as such we ask that you closely supervise your own children. Joey’s World is not responsible for any injuries or lost items.
- Socks are mandatory for both children and adults. No shoes, slippers or bare feet are allowed beyond the front entrance area. Socks may be purchased at the front desk for $2/pair.
- Joey’s World is a nut aware facility and as such no outside food allowed with the exception of baby formula and pureed baby food. No food, drinks, or gum in any play areas.
- Ensure that you and your children are free of illness.
- We do not allow any group, small or large, to have a birthday party without making a reservation at our facility.
- Joey’s World reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
- No toys allowed on the climbing structure.
- Children must go down the slide feet first and only one child at a time is allowed to come down the slide.
- The Joey’s World Family appreciates your cooperation in helping Joey’s World maintain a safe, clean and friendly play environment.
Plan A Birthday Party here…
We are simply the most accommodating Birthday Play Place! Imagine a facility that offers a parties for those who show up only! How does this happen?