What we are!
Joey’s World is a family entertainment centre that combines recreation and entertainment that encourages our kids to exercise and have FUN. All while stimulating their imagination and challenging them physically.
This is Durham’s largest, which includes: a four tiered play structure, three exciting slides, 20-foot rock wall, multi-sports simulator and dozens of other activities. You get this from a 6,000 sq/foot facility and a ceiling that is 28 feet high!
What we are not!
Joey’s World is not an arcade with “shoot ’em up” games of a violent nature. Joey’s World is not a token redemption facility where kids win toys of a plastic nature.
Frankly, the Joey’s World concept was borne from the realization that if you provide a clean, safe environment that challenges kids….they are going to have FUN!
Moms and dads, we didn’t forget about you! Joey’s World will have a cafe with many delicious coffees, muffins and pastries. As well, a chance to relax in our lounge areas with free WIFI. Why? You deserve it!
Here’s a selection of the many activities available for kids and parents!
Rules & Safety
- Joey’s World, Family Indoor Playground is an unsupervised play area as such we ask that you closely supervise your own children. Joey’s World is not responsible for any injuries or lost items.
- Socks are mandatory for both children and adults. No shoes, slippers or bare feet are allowed beyond the front entrance area. Socks may be purchased at the front desk for $2/pair.
- Joey’s World is a nut aware facility and as such no outside food allowed with the exception of baby formula and pureed baby food. No food, drinks, or gum in any play areas.
- Ensure that you and your children are free of illness.
- We do not allow any group, small or large, to have a birthday party without making a reservation at our facility.
- Joey’s World reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
- No toys allowed on the climbing structure.
- Children must go down the slide feet first and only one child at a time is allowed to come down the slide.
- The Joey’s World Family appreciates your cooperation in helping Joey’s World maintain a safe, clean and friendly play environment.